Modul ini akan menggariskan satu rangka asas sesuatu kertas kerja...
The PMP is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
Are you planning to acquire PMP® certificate?
Do you want to be outstanding and effective project manager?
Do you want to improve your career in project management line?
We are able to equipped you the solution by subscribing our online course in PMP certification preparatory course. Our certified trainer will guide you online or face to face guidance.
This course will emphasizes on the knowledge of project management as stated by Project Management Institute (PMI) standard. Once you completed this course and questions, you will be allowed to sit for the PMP exam and pass it with flying colours.
This program also will emphasize on the knowledge and skills that you need to become the effective project manager and at the same time to improve your managerial skills
PM Advance philosophy is to train and consult professionals not only based on theoretical knowledge, but also based on real-case scenarios and PM practitioner experience. This will effectively impart the knowledge and the best practice skills to professionals in their daily work in respective industry.
Become Professional Project Manager.
- 4 Days of intense classroom training by an PMP certified trainer with hands-on industry experience
- 35 contact hours certificate satisfying a key prerequisite for the PMP® exam
- Hardcopy of PMP® course material crafted based on the latest PMBOK 6th Edition (6th September 2017 release)
- Hardcopy of PMBOK® Sixth Edition – An Exam Prep Study Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Emphasize the changes for the PMBOK 6th Edition
- Simulation Test (given on the last day)
- PMP Exam Simulation Tests (more than 800 PMP Questions) for post class exercise
- Minimum of 3 participant for a class (Small Batch Size for increased individual interaction with the Instructor)
- HRDF Claimable
|Section 1 Unit 1 : PMP requirements||00:02:00|
|Section 1 Unit 2 : Introduction to Project Management||00:10:00|
|Section 1 Unit 3 : Project Integration Management||00:01:34|
|Section 1 Unit 4 : Project Scope Management||00:00:00|
|Section 2 Unit 1 : Project Time Management||00:02:06|
|Section 2 Unit 2 : Project Cost Management||00:00:00|
|Section 2 Unit 3 : Project Quality Management||00:00:00|
|Section 3 Unit 1 : Project Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Section 3 Unit 2 : Project Communication Management||00:00:00|
|Section 3 Unit 3 : Project Risk Management||00:00:00|
|Section 4 Unit 1 : Project Procurement Management||00:00:00|
|Section 4 Unit 2 : Stakeholder Management||00:00:00|
|Section 4 Unit 3 : Professional Responsibility||00:00:00|
|Section 4 Unit 4 : Review and Final Evaluation Test||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.