• Basic experience using Android Studio is a must (but you absolutely DON’T have to be an expert)
• Basic Java knowledge is a must (but you absolutely DON’T have to be an expert)
This is a moderate learning course to build an app. A beginner with high effort may be able to catch up in this course.
You may wanted to build an app from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend physical class… or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides).
Am I right? And let me guess: you only want the latest technology, software and techniques—because you’ve got big plans, big ideas—and let’s be honest… you’re impatient and you want to jump the queue?
This is the right course for you made by Arathi Singh, who is passionate on providing online coding courses for free … and he had designed The Complete Android Blog App with Firebase Backend 2018, especially for YOU.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
· You don’t have enough time: Not an issue. We’ve designed this course so you can learn everything you need in as little as ONE WEEK.
· You don’t have any previous experience: Seriously, not a problem. This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to pro developers. (And yes, even pro developers take this course to quickly absorb the latest skills, while refreshing existing ones).
“Detailed instructions for beginners, easy to follow as all Arathi’s courses. I would definitely recommend this course :)”
Straight up: No other course will take you to expert app developer in as fast a time as this. Have other courses done this for you?
This course is project based, which means you build your own apps in REALTIME…As. You. Learn. Over 50,000 students tell us this is the most motivating and effective way to absorb information. Can you believe you get all this (and more) for FREE ?
“Amazing course that teaches you everything you want to learn about making android apps from the basic to the advanced. Even if you have a little knowledge you can learn so much from this course.”
Why learn to make Android apps?
· Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone. You can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
· Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
· Android app discovery is way superior to the App Store, so your app has a far better chance of getting seen—and bought.
· Ad-based revenue is a lot more common on Android than on iOS, and a cinch to set up with Google Ads.
“Top class professional presentation of a well-constructed course. Consistently pitched at the right level to remain interesting and challenging, this course quickly brings the student to a point where generating their own applications is realistic and fun.”
Who is the target audience?
• Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, it will teach you how to make an app from a scratch until the end.
• Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
• Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.