Modul ini akan menggariskan satu rangka asas sesuatu kertas kerja...
In this comprehensive and practical introduction to marketing management, you will improve your ability to make effective marketing decisions, including assessing marketing opportunities and developing marketing strategies and implementation plans. Course topics include market-oriented strategic planning, marketing research and information systems, buyer behavior, target market selection, competitive positioning, product and service planning and management, pricing, distribution, and integrated communications, including advertising, public relations, Internet marketing, social media, and sales promotions. Through a combination of interactive discussions, cases, practical examples, individual assignments, and a group project, the course applies marketing topics to consumer and business-to-business products, services, and nonprofit organizations. Students gain significant experience in communicating and defending their marketing recommendations and building on the ideas of others.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Gain solid understanding of key marketing concepts and skills
- Perform situation analysis to assess market opportunities
- Gather, analyze, and draw conclusions from market and environmental data
- Develop marketing strategies (Segmentation, targeting, and positioning ) to achieve company’s objectives.
- Use the 4 P’s frame (Product, Place, Price, and Promotion) to help define the marketing elements needed
for a successful product offering.
- Build an effective marketing plan to promote a company’s product and/or service.
- Make strategic recommendations and persuasively communicate your recommendations and rationale
|Section 1 : Discover Marketing Management|
|Introduction : Course and Concepts||00:04:00|
|Section 2: Use Information to Drive Marketing Decisions|
|CONSUMER BEHAVIOR RESEARCH||00:03:00|
|Section 3: Develop the Value Offering - The Product Experience|
|MARKETING MIX / The 4 P’s||00:00:00|
|Product/Service as the Core Offering||00:03:00|
|Section 4: Price and Deliver the Value Offering|
|Section 5: Communicating the Value Offering through the elements of Integrated Marketing Communications|
No Reviews found for this course.